Zee Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Told you. Like shut up nigga. Noone laughing with you? Making insults based off of rp? Like tf

Gonna see another fanboy reply after this

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
How many times you gunna say this same thing bro yk we gunna reply
Exactly, because yall fanboys 😭 claiming you outside, then do shit instead of sitting on your second handed trousers on your phone deolying to rp forums. Low lifes man 🤣

Jul 25, 2021
Told you. Like shut up nigga. Noone laughing with you? Making insults based off of rp? Like tf

Gonna see another fanboy reply after this
I been laughing at you all day, getting stretched out on the forum like I’ve never seen before 🤣 admins need to lock this you lost a devastating TKO

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
go find some more kids to molest jack morris junior
Keep that same energy trey. When I'm back I'll just post that lil 3 minute video of you saying nigga with the er to it for 3 mins. And you talking bout sucking dick and ahit bro like fuck all that gay shit.

Hiding your true self in forums because you tryna look tough, yall both looking like little bitches rn. Go do shit.

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
I been laughing at you all day, getting stretched out on the forum like I’ve never seen before 🤣 admins need to lock this you lost a devastating TKO
Look who's talking. You deadass just admitting to you replying over and over and that you still will. I ain't getting stretched. You just some lil fat bitch who's grease be blocking his eye sight and cant afford shampoo because all your mums money from prostitution went to your rp club donations. Step down nigga, yall just mad for what? Because of a role play server. That shit ain't even real life. Go back to rp bud, you ain't nowhere in real life. Stay mad

Jul 25, 2021
Look who's talking. You deadass just admitting to you replying over and over and that you still will. I ain't getting stretched. You just some lil fat bitch who's grease be blocking his eye sight and cant afford shampoo because all your mums money from prostitution went to your rp club donations. Step down nigga, yall just mad for what? Because of a role play server. That shit ain't even real life. Go back to rp bud, you ain't nowhere in real life. Stay mad
You sooo maddd🤣🤣 living rent free in your head

treyten

Jul 6, 2021
Keep that same energy trey. When I'm back I'll just post that lil 3 minute video of you saying nigga with the er to it for 3 mins. And you talking bout sucking dick and ahit bro like fuck all that gay shit.

Hiding your true self in forums because you tryna look tough, yall both looking like little bitches rn. Go do shit.
fuck off why dont you find yo daddy

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
You sooo maddd🤣🤣 living rent free in your head
Ain't had nothing to say about that cuz it's true. Ain't noone mad. It's just stupid that yall niggas hate people for no reason all because they tried to get unbanned from what you do 24/7. Like said, you ain't nowhere in real life. That's why you shit talk online. That's why you think its bs I'm going on holidays. Because your mothers prostitution money cant afford dubai. You can stay mad.

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
fuck off why dont you find yo daddy
The same as Sam. I decided to just give yall a taste of shit talk and yall know it's TRUE so you both just switched up the flow and said some retarded shit. Keep that energy nigga

Jul 25, 2021
Bro you’ve been on the ropes for about an 2 hours🤣🤣 said “this is my last message” 8 times then wrote 300 paragraphs and faked a whole holiday

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Bro you’ve been on the ropes for about an 2 hours🤣🤣 said “this is my last message” 8 times then wrote 300 paragraphs and faked a whole holiday
Aint got shit to say about what I said to you. As it's true, go read it again sam. I ain't faking shit nor do I gotta prove it, already sent trey a photo of the plane tickets to dubai and me in the airport si hey, keep being my bitch

Jul 25, 2021
And little skinny white boy Timmy still dropping N bombs🤦🏽‍♂️ Did your mum just crack another bottle of fake tan? What have I told you about pretending to be mixed race Timmy

Jul 25, 2021
& if you are in the airport that’s even sadder 🤣🤣 your dad paid for a ticket just so you can sit here on your phone and ignore him to chat to me. Living in timmys head rent free

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
And little skinny white boy Timmy still dropping N bombs🤦🏽‍♂️ Did your mum just crack another bottle of fake tan? What have I told you about pretending to be mixed race Timmy
And white fat boy sam who now shit talks on, race? Ahh. Keep being my bitch. You can do alot of shit talking online nigga. And it's funny that you haiting. Not tell me, for what reason?

Jul 25, 2021
Still ignoring your dad in the airport?🤣🤣 I am white that’s why I’m not here saying nigga this and nigga that pretending to be mixed race cus you ate jerk chicken once, you came on all my posts shit talking first so keep that same energy now

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Still ignoring your dad in the airport?🤣🤣 I am white that’s why I’m not here saying nigga this and nigga that pretending to be mixed race cus you ate jerk chicken once, you came on all my posts shit talking first so keep that same energy now
Which post nigga 🤣 when I said you reported yourself. Hows that shit talk, that's me telling you wassup 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.