Zee Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2021
I will enjoy is g, plane tickets more money than yo daddy's car. But hey, yall can stay home. Mad at forums g. Yall hating over an rp server. Just shows how low life yall are.

I ain't gonna reply no more, because these lil fan boys gonna keep talking. So ima let em. Do your thing admins.
I aint gunna reply anymore
Im going on holiday
.. 5 messages later hes still sitting in his shit stained boxers in his council flat, down badddd

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Ay but for both yall fan boys @Sam @trey. Ima close this shit down and do everyday things unlike yall sitting on your asses all day. Well see which fan boy replies after this message yeah? Stay mad lil niggas

Jul 25, 2021
Ay but for both yall fan boys @Sam @trey. Ima close this shit down and do everyday things unlike yall sitting on your asses all day. Well see which fan boy replies after this message yeah? Stay mad lil niggas
Timothy bro, I already told you, you cant say nigga just cus your mum uses fake tan 7 shades too dark for her skin tone, it aint on

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
And look at that, Sam. You little fan boy. You're the one who replied after. Keep replying. Ita just making you my bitch

treyten

Jul 6, 2021
I got a job g, we the same age and I'm the one with a job. Wheres yours, yeah you apparentlystill go to school. Even tho you dont. You just lay home and play PC. I ain't using daddy's money. He just around unlike yours and got a decent job so you hate. Shush you lil fan boy, check snap too
nah fuck you why dont you go find your real daddy ya mother will say hes not your real daddy just go ask

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Timothy bro, I already told you, you cant say nigga just cus your mum uses fake tan 7 shades too dark for her skin tone, it aint on
Someones never heard of mixed race. But ey, if you mad at role play forums. Then stay mad. Because the more you reply the more of a bitch you seem. Stay mad lil fanboy

Jul 25, 2021
Im done replying
Im going on holiday
Im fun a close this shit down and go do everyday things
72 messages later youre still here, down baddddd

Jul 25, 2021
Someones never heard of mixed race. But ey, if you mad at role play forums. Then stay mad. Because the more you reply the more of a bitch you seem. Stay mad lil fanboy
Youre not mixed race your mum just listens to R&B Timothy, how many times bro cmon.

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
nah fuck you why dont you go find your real daddy ya mother will say hes not your real daddy just go ask
You ain't got a dad so shush. I dont got my mum no more so cool. Still a fanboy for replying over and over when this nothing to do with you

treyten

Jul 6, 2021
You ain't got a dad so shush. I dont got my mum no more so cool. Still a fanboy for replying over and over when this nothing to do with you
its all in your head you just mad that your adopted and i have a dad

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Because I'm going on holidays nigga. Trey why havent you opened the snap I sent. Legit sitting in the airport

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
its all in your head you just mad that your adopted and i have a dad
Nah I'm not adopted g. You deadass told us your dad left and you joke about it. Keep replying fanboys. This entertaining me

Status
Not open for further replies.