Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Your In game name and ID: 62

Admin who issued the Punishment: i cant see, not letting me

The date you were punished:05/08/2021

Why was the punishment issued? VDM / Staff disrespect

What are you going to do to prevent this from happening again?
(100 WORD MINIMUM)
FIRST THINGS FIRST:
Staff disrespect. When? I cant fuck around and joke with admins and have a laugh with yall? Really. What part was i
disrespecting, because i was chilling having a laugh with everyone before turf. This really stupid. If this server is the type were i cant have a joke with admins, not even disrespecting. Then thats just fucked

VDM: I had turf and people were on my car and i said if you dont get off in 3 seconds ima throw yall off and there were even admins on my car too. So I counted and noone got off and then i done the little jump thin that muscle cars can do and i didnt know there was a bike under me and it exploded. If they got off like i said then it wouldnt have happened. Goes for admins too

NONE OF THIS WAS INTENTIONAL. IF THEY GOT OFF MY CAR AND LISTENED NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN. AND I DIDNT DISRECPECT STAFF, I WANT A CLIP OF IT. and 5 days seems too much for this false ban man, ngl

Proof of not breaking any rules (Optional):

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2021
Fanboy much? Like hush. You got anything better to do than shit talk on forums? Touch grass nigga. Stay hating.

CAN ONLY ADMINS REPLY
Your banned and you comment on all my posts, if you can then I can. Stay mad lil boy you jumped on my posts first

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Stay mad and stay banned lil man
Aight now shush. You said what you wanna say. Ain't noone mad bar you, that's why you keep replying to this shit. And I do, because it's my appeal. Hop off your ass and go outside nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.