Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae2xs

Aug 3, 2021
Staff Member being reported: [Frosty/James Frost]

Date and time when the incident occurred: 10/08/2021 6:48 pm

Your character name: [Jae Greenwood
.]

Why are you reporting a member of Staff?
Provide an explanation of why you are reporting a member of staff. I am reporting this member of staff because I was falsely banned and he does not take his time to read rules and doesn't know where is and isn't greenzones even though he is a member of staff team. I will also explain the situation and have the reporting parties pov ready if it is not deleted. Staff members Hizzy has also seen the footage. My ally shot someone that was pointing a gun at him which was also ID 1623's ally. ID 1623 proceeded to point a shotgun to my allies head, which makes him an immediate threat for the fact that my friend has shot his ally and him pointing a gun at him. I had safe distance at this time and my allies life was not in any threat as he was standing meters away from him, that is why I shot the person that had just aimed at my friend which his friend also had been shot as well. That makes it a pretty much active shootout which is why I have DM rights my allies life was 100 percent threatened when ID 1623 had pointed a gun at him after his own ally was killed by my own. If you say my ally isn't threatened by that I don't know what is tbh. In my opinion the only right thing in this situation was to shoot the person right after he had dropped his gun. ID 1623 has literal DM rights OOCly on ID 2153 which is my own ally that I wanted to protect. My character couldn't run towards him and give demands that's why my character felt like the best thing to was to shoot him. In every rp scenario I have been in, in my whole life pointing a gun has given valid dm rights I literally don't see how it doesn't here? And if admin James Frost thinks that I shouldve rped it he shouldn't have given me a RDM when it literally is not give me a short jail sentence instead of straight up denying my appeal saying some useless stuff like "u shouldve roleplayed instead you chose gunplay" that right there he said is literally not RDM ? hello so if i rather should've rped it give me a non rp sentence or something?

Any supported Evidence?:
https://medal.tv/clips/60726270/d1337YffjZVg this is the clip of the reporting party and James Frost even admitted that he thought that I killed ID 1722 when I 100 percent didn't and this can be checked in logs. he also says that this is a greenzone so please enlighten him. I think James Frost punished me for the death of 1722 and tries to cover it up or something. https://gtarp.club/forums/index.php?threads/rdm-ban-appeal-jae-greenwood.480/ this is my own appeal that I made that was also denied I don't even know what James Frost was talking about I could've roleplayed but i chose the "Gunplay" or something like that. In real life if someone has pointed a shotgun to your friends head and drops it a second after and you literally have a clear shot at him being a confident criminal gang/crew/family member. There is also a similar report that was denied by a reliable admin Hizzy https://gtarp.club/forums/index.php?threads/id-2154-green-zone-rdm.466/ I am begging that someone else than biased admins take this complaint really into consideration and look at the evidence instead of denying it without literally reviewing. I am almost 100 percent sure that is why I was banned. In the clip you can see him pointing a shotgun at my ally and me shooting him for it after he had put his gun down. I have also offered admin Danny Fate/Hizzy to send a VERY similar clip that was also denied form another server and makes my statement make a lot more sense. Thanks for reading this and please take it into consideration to give me a lighter punishment as I do not see how I am in the wrong in this situation. https://gyazo.com/99588d8700dc07b139e0ef5091baad15 The only person I killed was the one that pointed a gun at my ally and can be checked in logs I believe. Edit: when I shot ID 1623 you heard AP pistol bullets, but when ID 1722 was shot there was heavy pistol bullets, which kind off proves that I did not shoot him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zee

Jae2xs

Aug 3, 2021
For the record I am not out to get James punished in any way I just want the ban to be either a lighter punishment or completely removed as I do not see what I have done wrong in this situation.

Jae2xs

Aug 3, 2021
And as James has said himself it is not a gz which means if it even was RDM it wasn't in gz and I've seen people get second chances plenty of times and RDM isn't even a whole day ban and just a 90 minutes ajail. I am literally not being treated as I should.. This is not normal. I still think this isn't RDM I have more than 2k hours of rp experience and I never would've thought of this as RDM if someone brought the evidence provided to me. But even if it was RDM I shouldn't have to sit and wait for another day.. So please look into it.

Settzer

Aug 5, 2021
I would also like to mention the fact that I am also banned because of the same report as Jae and I was the one firing the first shots. I have no idea what was going on inside James_Frost's head to be honest (no offense). He punished us both for RDM, which isn't even what happened, I don't even know why he put in the R for random deathmatching, how in the world is the kill that i did random, let alone a deathmatch? It was not DM because he aimed at me first and he is a rival gang member. He gave 0 demands but aimed a gun at me essentially putting my life in danger, so i decided to kill him because he pointed a dangerous shotgun at my head. Second of all? How is it random to kill a rival gang member at all? Even if it was a DM it's not random at all? We had beef with their gang and i killed a rival gang member, that's not random, it's to be expected. I didn't DM though because he pointed a gun at me first, but seriously? How in the world did you find that random? Let alone a Deathmatch punishment? I would also know why me and my friend are being treated worse than other induviduals on the server who actually breaks the RDM rule and get 90 minute punishment. But we, who didn't even break the DM rule get 1+ day bans? It's just non sense. I am not trying to offend any staff I am trying to give construsctive criticism and help you guys better understand how to treat reports and treat your playerbase.

Miles

Staff Management
Staff member
Game Administrator
Jun 22, 2021
Hello, thank you for you patience. I am writing this to inform you that this has been looked into thoroughly and it has been dealt with. I apologize on behalf of the staff team for an inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Miles - Staff Management​

Status
Not open for further replies.