Prison Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mak

Aug 7, 2021
Your In game name and ID: Mak_Maddox ID:2291

Admin who issued the Punishment: Frost

The date you were punished: 8/8/21

Why was the punishment issued? I did break the rules as I was unaware of the greenzone, I was only trying to roleplay and it was a misunderstanding from my part which I take full responsibility for.

What are you going to do to prevent this from happening again?
(100 WORD MINIMUM) I've looked over the rules again to ensure I'm aware of ALL the greenzones, I've spoke to the person involved and apologized to him for the RP Scenario, he requested for me to be released but I was told I need to make an appeal. I was given 150 minutes although I never actually took anything from him and was just looking for Roleplay, I used /me's although I didn't allow him to /do back as I punched him before running away. I apologise once again to both parties and would like to move on from this. This will not happen again as it was a genuine misunderstanding regarding the greenzone as he was parked in the far corner. As stated, the player tried to help me get released / time reduced although I was told to make an appeal. I take full responsibility for the incident and will make changes to my roleplay / actions to ensure I'm not breaking any rules whilst Roleplaying.

Proof of not breaking any rules (Optional):
The link to his complaint is right here - https://gtarp.club/forums/index.php?threads/gz-robbery.424/#post-2257

Status
Not open for further replies.