Id 76 RDM ID 841 Meta Gaming

Tyrone Johnson

Jul 20, 2021
Payer(s) being reported*: [Jack Morris/ 76 / Ciaran Bing / 841 ]
7/22/2021 8:12AM

Your character name*: Tyrone Johnson
Other player(s) involved: Jack Morris / Joga Nerdslayer / Frank ivanov / Ciaran Bing

Specific rule(s) broken*:
RDM and Meta Game
How did the player break the rule(s)? (75 words minimum*.)

I just had logged onto the server from when i crashed then when i got on i saw clowns at crime i ran to a bush and they shot me with 0 demands. Happens alot got more reports coming. You can hear while 841 is talking while robbing me, someone in his background/ or in a call with him, this could very well not be meta game would like to see his pov since he should have this.

Evidence of rule breach*: https://streamable.com/g40qjp

Tyrone Johnson

Jul 20, 2021
Upload pov of you "crashing" then I will make a proper response, until then this is invalid.
i mean an admin can tell me if i need pov of crashing even tho i just fucking showed me logging back onto the server and getting shot... i get its hard to watch things sometime u can take ur time.

JogaNerdslayer

Jul 19, 2021
i mean an admin can tell me if i need pov of crashing even tho i just fucking showed me logging back onto the server and getting shot... i get its hard to watch things sometime u can take ur time.
Why are you trying to avoid uploading your POV? If you really did crash then show full POV, how can you accuse of RDM when you literally pulled out a gun and started shooting first?

Tyrone Johnson

Jul 20, 2021
Why are you trying to avoid uploading your POV? If you really did crash then show full POV, how can you accuse of RDM when you literally pulled out a gun and started shooting first?
i never shot a bullet and that is my full pov. If i never "Crashed" why the fuck would i log back in if it was intentional. Brick brain ig

Dubs

Jul 19, 2021
Posting for Ciaran Bing as his account verification email is not working at this current time.

I don't understand how this is RDM, you pulled out your weapon and aimed towards me, you being an enemy gang member, wearing gang colours while aiming at me poses a threat. You can't accidentally pull out your gun and aim it towards a rival gang member.

Ontop of this, the echo is from the in-game radio and not discord. Players voices in the radio can sometimes be really loud causing an echo.

Tyrone Johnson

Jul 20, 2021
i never shot a bullet and that is my full pov. If i never "Crashed" why the fuck would i log back in if it was intentional. Brick brain ig
i aimed at someone yes in a car pulling up to me that i thought was going to vdm me, being shot without a single demand from the driver or the people sprinting at me i never shot a bullet. The "Echo" from ur radio just send pov of it since u were in radio u say and not anything else.

JordanThornex

Staff member
Jr. Game Admin
Jul 22, 2021
Good afternoon guys,

Upon reviewing the evidential footage I have come to the following conclusions:

1. This is NOT RDM and therefore that portion of your complaint is disallowed. Yes, I agree you did not shoot a bullet but you did pull out your gun and aim towards a vehicle that at the time was pulling away from you and therefore can be justified as a threat to life and therefore that "gang" sought to protect themselves. I cannot decide on anything further as there is no evidence of you crashing and logging, Nevertheless, if there had been the facts I have outlined would still stand.

2. In relation to "MetaGaming" there isn't enough evidence to uphold a punishment in relation to such, therefore this part of your complaint is also dismissed unless more evidence can be brought to light.

I hope this rectifies the situation and I thank you for being a part of RPC.

Have a good day.

Jordan Thornex
Junior Administrator

Reactions: JogaNerdslayer