BKz

Jul 20, 2021
Payer(s) being reported*: [Jack_Morris | 76] [Ciaran_Bing | 841]
Date and time when incident occurred: 22/7/21

Your character name*: Johnny MacFadden | 795
Other player(s) involved: Folk

Specific rule(s) broken*:
13. Metagaming

1. MetaGaming (MG) is strictly prohibited and may result in severe consequences.
MG is when a player acts upon external (OOC) information which they would not
have access to in-game, under any normal circumstance, and they decide to use
that information to gain an advantage over another player.

How did the player break the rule(s)? (75 words minimum*.)

Hello, shortly after I uploaded POV from my report on the clowns Jack_Morris and Ciaran_Bing managed to stumble upon the password to our Radio Channel. After reviewing the POV you can see the password to the Radio Channel in the chatbox from family chat. If this isn't mixing IC and OOC information I don't know what is. Once again great RP standards from the clowns !!

Evidence of rule breach*:
Original POV(where they got the password): https://streamable.com/9nwuf9

• Haha
Reactions: JMorris and Vxnt

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
we didn't metagame.

First look at your members if you can trust all of them.

so do something about it
Once again, another coincidence !! Why dont you prove to the admins thats how you got it then?

Ciaran Bing

Jul 22, 2021
you are assuming that we metagamed and are taking the chance to try and get us prisoned without any real evidence that shows we mged you have members putting the pass in the chat and you're expecting no one to ever slip up and say it out loud. Honestly a very petty report that really doesnt make any sense.

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
you are assuming that we metagamed and are taking the chance to try and get us prisoned without any real evidence that shows we mged you have members putting the pass in the chat and you're expecting no one to ever slip up and say it out loud. Honestly a very petty report that really doesnt make any sense.
Like I said, be ready to show the admins proof that it was one of my members that leaked the password.

Fentone

Jul 19, 2021
Unless you have proof of one of our members snitching to you ICLY then this is clear metagaming.

Hizzy

RPC Staff
Staff member
Jr. Game Admin
Jul 6, 2021
On reviewing the evidence provided I still am going to need to see more, To make sure this information was not found ooc, Please could the opposing party submit their POV for review.

You have 12 hours to provide this.

Jay Green

RPC Faction Management
Game Administrator
Jun 22, 2021
After reviewing this report i'm going to have to Deny this.
There is no clear evidence that he acquired this information threw OOC means.
I have to look at all possibilities if there isn't substantial proof of the claims.
It is possible it could have been leaked some other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.