Date and time when incident occurred: 7/21/21 at 9:46

Your character name: Freddie Phelps
Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken*:

PG
Mixing
FearRP

How did the player break the rule(s)?
PG (Stalling) - the dude was clearly just trying to waste the time of the robbers, stalling the situation for no reason at all.
PG - Said in /do that they could take his weapons but then didn't drop them - whilst all /do statements have to be true.
Mixing - Tony got accepted for mixing in this report, so surely the robber would to? They were saying the exact same things.
FearRP - The dude not only sat there whilst ignoring the RP where he would need to drop his guns but he ignored IC, verbal demands to drop his weapons.

I have no clue how the staff taking this report didn't pickup on any of the rules broken here by the dude reporting the situation
Evidence of rule breach:

(I have downloaded the video too in case he decides to private it)

MannyBing

Staff member
Server Support
Jul 17, 2021
STAFF REPLY- PENDING RESPONSE
ID: 319 - Please can you explain why you we're stalling the situation? If you feel rules are being broken you must always resist from breaking RP and resulting to 'Mixing' you must not pause RP unless an Admin says it is okay to do so.

1. Can you please describe this situation from your perspective?

Hizzy

RPC Staff
Staff member
Jr. Game Admin
Jul 6, 2021
Please provide POV of it from your view, I want to see everything leading up to you killing him and robbing him in broad daylight in the middle of the city too...

BEM

Jul 6, 2021
Please provide POV of it from your view, I want to see everything leading up to you killing him and robbing him in broad daylight in the middle of the city too...
I wasn't in the situation lad so cannot provide pov... the dude made a report on my family member for robbing in daylight or whatever so I made this. Either way, my pov aint needed in this situation

Ben Diesel

Family Management
Staff member
Game Administrator
Jun 22, 2021
Report is Accepted on Mixing as he did went OOC in Voice box.

Voice box should only be IC at all times.

Punishment will be Issued

Status
Not open for further replies.