Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinDeen

Aug 2, 2021
Your In game name and ID: 1780

Admin who issued the Punishment: Danny_Fate

The date you were punished: August 20th

Why was the punishment issued? The punishment was issued for RDM

What are you going to do to prevent this from happening again?
I will not tell cops to get out of there cars anymore with vaild demands and start to shoot them when they ram me. I talked to Danny privately and he said that I was un able to give demands to PD and start shooting them. I gave valid demands I said get out the car or you will be shot.

Proof of not breaking any rules (Optional):
I will not be sending POV from this situation because there is enough seen Danny im pretty sure saw the whole thing. I did not RDM and I was punished for 3 DAYSS? not even jail. To sum it up it was not RDM because vaild demands were given.
Thank you.

Hizzy

RPC Staff
Staff member
Game Administrator
Jul 6, 2021
You got punished for RDM due to the fact that you cant open fire on a police officer over a simple traffic stop, demands or not.

19. Families must roleplay with police officers at all times, simple traffic stops shouldn’t end in
shootouts. (Exception Clause c) You are not allowed to open fire at Police officers without valid
roleplay reasons, traffic Stops are not a valid reason to open fire.

GavinDeen

Aug 2, 2021
yes I understand Danny but the issue is that it was not really a simple traffic stop, the officer was checking to see if I had a license for my guns which I did not so that would have led to us getting told to get out. Even before the traffic stop he pointed a tazer at me when he say my weaponry on me.

Hizzy

RPC Staff
Staff member
Game Administrator
Jul 6, 2021
APPEAL DENIED

It is a players responsibility to read the rules upon joining the server and get very familiar with them. Therefore I will be denying this appeal as you need to learn your lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.