BKz

Jul 20, 2021
Payer(s) being reported*: [Lewis McColl | 192] [Eldar_Ivanov | 1055]
Date and time when incident occurred: 22/07/21

Your character name*: Johnny Mac Fadden | 795
Other player(s) involved: Tyrone Johnson | 622

Specific rule(s) broken*:
Fail RP:

9. Players must not disconnect in an active RP situation to avoid or run away from it.
(Combat Logging).

12. Fear-RP

16. Gangs must be wearing their gang colours on the clothing that they are wearing if they are
participating in illegal activities (robberies, captures, wars, etc.). You may not wear your colors if
you are hiding from the cops, doing legal jobs, etc. You must include your colours on a major
clothing item such as a shirt OR trousers. Shirts/Trousers will make up 50% of your color. You
must meet the 60% requirement).

How did the player break the rule(s)? (75 words minimum*.)
Hello, me and Tyrone were fishing when our teammates called for backup at Crim Job. When we arrived they were all injured so when we killed all the Clowns, the last one Combat Logged so we couldn't kill him and rob him. This is really unfortunate and shows a play to win mentality and is clearly not here to RP. These constant rulebreaks are not expressing a good roleplay standard from the Clowns as this has happened on multiple occasions. After that situation we were reviving the remaining clowns to rob them, and in my POV you can see one of them get up and attempts to punch Tyrone. He says it was a mistake and we let it slide but then after we finished robbing him he decides to punch him, which knocks him out. In the clip you can clearly see this was done purposefully with multiple guns aimed at him. Not to mention ID 1055 was out of colors participating in illegal activities !! Once again showing really great RP standards !

Evidence of rule breach*:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lew1s

Lew1s

Jul 22, 2021
Hi ID 192 here, I would just like to say this is a very strong accusation it was not my intention on disconnecting and ruining your RP experience, I put my gun away my game froze and instantly closed I have been having a few issues with this recently due to the new GTA update and there is nothing I can do about it, since there was no way of informing you about the crash I tried to load up as fast as possible to continue RP scenario but you where already gone by the time I loaded up. In conclusion to my response the situation was completely out of my hands and I made all attempts to reconnect as fast as possible to continue with the scenario, I see how it affected your RP experience and it must be really frustrating for you.

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
Hi ID 192 here, I would just like to say this is a very strong accusation it was not my intention on disconnecting and ruining your RP experience, I put my gun away my game froze and instantly closed I have been having a few issues with this recently due to the new GTA update and there is nothing I can do about it, since there was no way of informing you about the crash I tried to load up as fast as possible to continue RP scenario but you where already gone by the time I loaded up. In conclusion to my response the situation was completely out of my hands and I made all attempts to reconnect as fast as possible to continue with the scenario, I see how it affected your RP experience and it must be really frustrating for you.
What a coincidence... We start shooting you. You run away. And your game crashes.

• Wow
Reactions: Lew1s

Lew1s

Jul 22, 2021
What a coincidence... We start shooting you. You run away. And your game crashes.
As I said it was non-intentional situation was completely out of my hands, I would suggest a crash report channel in the discord or something maybe as I was unable to get in contact with you to let you know about the crash.

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
As I said it was non-intentional situation was completely out of my hands, I would suggest a crash report channel in the discord or something maybe as I was unable to get in contact with you to let you know about the crash.
You sure you didnt Alt-F4 to wait for the backup that came 3 minutes later?

Justassi

Jul 22, 2021
Hey, 1055ID here. For the fearRP and punching thing, that was 100% unintentional they were missclicks, im still getting used to the server scripts and whole animation menu, not to mention this server's UI almost always lagging and is delayed for me. The guy first told me to put my hands up so i was looking for that anim and pressed left mouse button before anim menu loaded, other second he changed his mind and told me to just drop the gun, so the same thing happened again i pressed punch mouse button before inventory opened, but u still can see after i punched him I still dropped that pistol he asked for.
Yes I forgot to put my red clothes on because situation happened really quickly and before that I was fishing in the water so that was the reason why I took my clothes off and pulled up to a fight almost naked lol

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, 1055ID here. For the fearRP and punching thing, that was 100% unintentional they were missclicks, im still getting used to the server scripts and whole animation menu, not to mention this server's UI almost always lagging and is delayed for me. The guy first told me to put my hands up so i was looking for that anim and pressed left mouse button before anim menu loaded, other second he changed his mind and told me to just drop the gun, so the same thing happened again i pressed punch mouse button before inventory opened, but u still can see after i punched him I still dropped that pistol he asked for.
Yes I forgot to put my red clothes on because situation happened really quickly and before that I was fishing in the water so that was the reason why I took my clothes off and pulled up to a fight almost naked lol
Now that you explain it, I can understand the mislicks, but don't you think it would be confusing when some naked guy starts shooting you while in a family shootout?

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
Also Lewis, may I see POV of you crashing to validate your statement?

Lew1s

Jul 22, 2021
Also Lewis, may I see POV of you crashing to validate your statement?
How would I be able to save my POV when my game has crashed? My NVIDA does not record desktop only captures when I'm In game.

Justassi

Jul 22, 2021
Now that you explain it, I can understand the mislicks, but don't you think it would be confusing when some naked guy starts shooting you while in a family shootout?
Ye, maybe, but like i said that was my mistake and it wont happen again, i just forgot to put it on and quickly tried to help my family because family is the only thing that matters. - Eldar Toretto

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
How would I be able to save my POV when my game has crashed? My NVIDA does not record desktop only captures when I'm In game.
You will still be able to clip it if you dont have desktop capture. It will just clip the last time you were on the game...

Lew1s

Jul 22, 2021
You will still be able to clip it if you dont have desktop capture. It will just clip the last time you were on the game...
I am not able to clip with NVIDIA unless in game. If I launched the game and save replay it would just save the time from launch to loading back in so I did not do it or was asked to do so.

Slug

Staff member
Server Support
Jul 7, 2021
Hello, please can we have no more back and fourth while we review this complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.