BKz

Jul 20, 2021
Payer(s) being reported*: ID 337, ID 14
Date and time when incident occurred: 19/07/21

Your character name*: Johnny_Macfadden
Other player(s) involved: ID 337, and ID 14

Specific rule(s) broken*:

16. Deathmatch (DM)
Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

How did the player break the rule(s)? (150 words minimum*.)
After an extensive shootout with No Mercy and ISP, we lost and after ID 14 ran over to heal and rob me. He never RP'd that he was reviving me and I feel like that just ruins the immersion of the scene. Later after I was robber and they told me to leave ID 337 proceeded to shoot me after they told me to leave. After confronting ID 337 about it he says I didnt respond to his rp after being robbed. I proceed to hop on my bike again after being told to leave again, they told me to hop off my bike, I stopped, and ID 337 killed me.

Evidence of rule breach*:

Last edited:

Deltaa

Jul 6, 2021
tenor.com
So quick to the forum, so sad to see. Maybe fight the wars ingame instead of the forums. Anywho, I gave him demands as can be seen in the top left and instead of continues walking, I tried to RP patting him down, he ignores too. Not my fault he doesn't look at the text box. https://streamable.com/3q4jtd

He should be the one getting punished here, constantly ignoring demands given to him.

BEM

Jul 6, 2021
Hey, ID 14 here. To begin with I would like to mention that I was warned by Sonny on this situation as it happened due to the fact I didnt correct my actions, which is fair enough and my bad. But also I assumed we didnt have to RP when reviving someone since that wasn't a thing in 1.0, obviously from this point onwards I'll be doing so, my apologies.

BKz

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, ID 14 here. To begin with I would like to mention that I was warned by Sonny on this situation as it happened due to the fact I didnt correct my actions, which is fair enough and my bad. But also I assumed we didnt have to RP when reviving someone since that wasn't a thing in 1.0, obviously from this point onwards I'll be doing so, my apologies.
Yeah no worries I figured you already did just wanted to make sure.

Miles

Staff Management
Staff member
Game Administrator
Jun 22, 2021
It seems you guys have worked it out? Would you like me to archive this post?

MannyBing

Staff member
Server Support
Jul 17, 2021
Do you guys want to proceed with this report or archive it?

Reactions: BEM

MannyBing

Staff member
Server Support
Jul 17, 2021
So just to clarify, that is a 'sure' for archiving it, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.