Pending Admin Punishment Crash with NO RP when asked about situation denied any responce

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeybusiness

Jul 6, 2021
Payer(s) being reported: 681
Date and time when incident occurred: 20/08/2021

Your character name*: Jane Maronie 501
Other player(s) involved: none

Specific rule(s) broken*: FAIL RP

How did the player break the rule(s)? (75 words minimum*.)
Crashing into me Because i have a car with a 5 point harness and roll cage i was un injured but he failed the whole RP senario

Evidence of rule breach*:

Joe Worsdale

Jul 25, 2021
Lmfao, I rubbed my head but you were too far away from the car to see it, I was going to quick to stop. Also my car has a 69 point harness and a million airbags so I am uninjured.

Reactions: Big jonny lad

Zee

Aug 5, 2021
Lmfao, I rubbed my head but you were too far away from the car to see it, I was going to quick to stop. Also my car has a 69 point harness and a million airbags so I am uninjured.
nah, he wasn't too far lmao. He is close asf. Plus you step out and run to repair your car. You cant do that and type and by the time that you would be able to type he was in front of you, calming you also didnt take injury from it, and your car got a million airbags? Some PS4 Lobby rp right there, power gaming much? :) XD

Shaun MacAllister

Staff member
Jr. Game Admin
Jul 6, 2021
REQUESTING A POV FROM ID 681. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SUBMIT THE CLIP, OR YOU'LL BE PUNISHED UNDER FAIL-RP VIOLATION

Thank you

Shaun Macallister-RPC Staff

Donald

Jul 19, 2021
Lmfao self report…. He is clearly using discord as no one is talking in the ic radio neither him but still talking… but to add he starts ooc insulting

Shaun MacAllister

Staff member
Jr. Game Admin
Jul 6, 2021
Report Accepted

ID: 681 has been found disrespecting staff members.

Punishment Pending

If you feel like the report was made in error feel free to make an appeal

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Shaun Macallister - RPC Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.