Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Jul 26, 2021
Your In game name and ID: 351

Admin who issued the Punishment: Fractic

The date you were punished: 11/08/2021

Why was the punishment issued? Because i fear rp'd

What are you going to do to prevent this from happening again?
(100 WORD MINIMUM)
In the report, unluckily my mic was muted so you couldnt hear what i was saying, i misclicked and jumped over the railing, If the officers didnt shoot me and kill me, i couldve come back up, explained that it was a mistake and we couldve resumed rp, but as i was dead in the water, they couldnt revive me without drowning, in future, i will make sure my rp is approiate and i willmake sure my mic is not muted during rp situations, I apologize to anyone whos rp was ruined by my actions in the situation

Proof of not breaking any rules (Optional):

Enzo

Aug 8, 2021
Hello , I was there in that situation, here is proof of him lying about the misclick and that his mic still worked, please accept your punishment thank you . You can also hear him say "Later bitch" as well he ran to the railing. I was already punished for what I did.

Joe

Jul 26, 2021
Hello , I was there in that situation, here is proof of him lying about the misclick and that his mic still worked, please accept your punishment thank you . You can also hear him say "Later bitch" as well he ran to the railing. I was already punished for what I did.
just cuz i said that doesnt mean it wasnt a missclick, you killed me so i had no chance to redo rp .....
and MY MIC DIDNT WORK literally use your brain man you can see me walking down the stairs and you not hearing me

Enzo

Aug 8, 2021
Up to the admins to see if it was that case, but I saw you run to the railing and jumped.Have a good day

fratic

Staff member
Game Administrator
Jun 22, 2021
Appeal Denied

In the Video Provided you where Banned for Fearrp it was not a Miss Click as you ran towards The Railing And jumped off

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Fratic - Game Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.